This Tapping out of Trauma webinar is a powerful discussion with the course founders, Craig Weiner and Suzanne Fageol. Suzanne is a certified counselor, somatic trauma release educator and EFT and Matrix Reimprinting practitioner. She has been educating practitioners in the helping professions about working with people with trauma and stress for many years. Craig is a master EFT trainer of trainers and a director of the EFT Tapping Training Institute™.
In this class you will:
- Review the functions and nature of memory
- Explain in depth the territory of memory types: explicit, declarative, implicit, emotional and procedural
- Demonstrate how each of these memory types plays a role in forming trauma and renegotiating out of trauma
- Show the ways in which Tapping is an excellent method for renegotiating trauma
- Give new ways of working somatically, thorough orienting and resourcing, to change procedural memory and to enhance lasting benefits of Tapping in working with trauma
Please join us for an exciting and in-depth call guaranteed to expand your knowledge of memory and improve your skills as a Tapping Practitioner.