Thank you so much for your consideration to join our practitioner directory of Tapping out of Trauma graduates! By listing yourself on this website directory you will become a part of a group of tapping practitioners who have demonstrated their commitment to working knowledgeably and safely with clients, especially those who have experienced adversity and trauma. It is our hope that as the public and other practitioners seek referrals, this directory will be a reliable source of international practitioners from which to seek support and assistance.
The $79 US fee entitles you to:
- A one-year listing that will be automatically renewed at the end of the year unless you tell us otherwise.
- Complete dashboard access to all the videos and written materials for the courses you have already taken (either Tapping out of Trauma 1.0 or 2.0 or both). (This does not include access to the private online current class forum.)
Please note that you can edit your listing information at any time. Please keep your bio to 100 words maximum.
In order for your practitioner directory listing to go live, you must submit certificate proof of your successful passing of the Tapping out of Trauma 1.0 and/or 2.0 written exam.
As administrators we have the right to make edits to any information that we find is false or misleading in any way. Also know, that although you are listed on this website, it is not a personal endorsement of your work or skillset. It is solely an attestation that you have taken the course, learned the material and passed a comprehensive written examination.
Thank you so much.
Craig and Suzanne
Directors of Tapping out of Trauma
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for deciding to join Tap Your Power, LLC’s Tapping Out of Trauma Practitioner Directory (the “Directory”) consisting of individuals who have successfully completed the Tapping Out of Trauma 1.0 and/or 2.0 training course, whichever is applicable. The Directory is a Tap Your Power, LLC owned database where eligible EFT/Tapping practitioners are provided with the opportunity to create a profile with details of their clinical practice for the purpose of introducing their services to prospective clients (your “Profile”). By joining the Directory and creating your Profile in the Directory on the tappingoutoftrauma.com website (the “Website”) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. In order for your Profile to be published live on the Website, you must submit to Tap Your Power, LLC your Certificate of Completion issued by Commonwealth Seminars, as evidence that you have successfully passed the Tapping Out of Trauma 1.0 and/or 2.0 training course written exam, whichever is applicable.
2. The nonrefundable fee to list your Profile in the Directory is in the amount of $79 US (the “Fee”), payable to Tap Your Power, LLC by PayPal or credit card. The Fee entitles you to the following:
a.) A one-year listing of your Profile in the Directory on the Website that is automatically renewed on a yearly basis, unless you notify Tap Your Power, LLC that you no longer want to list your Profile to be in the Directory;
b) Complete access on the Website to all the videos and written materials for the Tapping Out of Trauma 1.0 and/or 2.0 training courses you have successfully completed, whichever is applicable (collectively the “Materials”).
3. You understand that you are responsible for creating your Profile, the accuracy of the information contained therein, and for keeping your Profile updated and current. As part of your Profile, Tap Your Power, LLC requests that you keep your bio to under 100 words. You understand that Tap Your Power, LLC, has the right, in its sole discretion, to make any edits to any information you post on your Profile. The foregoing right to edit your Profile includes any information in your Profile that Tap Your Power, LLC determines to be false or misleading in any way. Further you understand, that Tap Your Power LLC, reserves the right to remove your Profile from the Directory for any reason and at any time. If Tap Your Power, LLC, decides, in its sole discretion for any reason to remove your Profile from the Directory, you will not be entitled to any refund of the Fee.
4. You understand that Tap Your Power, LLC is providing the Directory only as an opportunity for you to introduce your services to prospective clients via your Profile as published in the Directory on the Website. You understand and agree that your voluntary choice to list your Profile in the Directory is not an endorsement, authorization validation, or affirmation, by Tap Your Power, LLC of your skills and/or credentials as an EFT/Tapping practitioner. However, by your Profile being listed on the Directory, Tap Your Power, LLC can attest that you have successfully passed the Tapping Out of Trauma 1.0 and/or 2.0 training course written exam, whichever is applicable.
5. You agree to take full and complete responsibility and assume any and all risks of the use of the Directory by the public. Further, you agree and understand that Tap Your Power, LLC does not guarantee you any client referrals nor does Tap Your Power, LLC make any EFT/Tapping practitioner recommendations of any kind. You understand that the Directory is a free database tool, open to the public and that Tap Your Power, LLC does not, in any way, screen public users.
6. The Materials you have access to on the Website, as provided in Paragraph 2 above, are owned by Tap Your Power, LLC and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws. While you may print a copy of the PDF’s of the PowerPoint slides for you own use, you may not duplicate, screen grab, modify, publish, post on Facebook or other social media sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Materials. You understand and agree that the Materials made available to while having your Profile in the Directory on the Website are for your personal use only and you are prohibited from sharing any of the Materials with any third parties without the express written approval of Tap Your Power, LLC. Any breach of the foregoing is a violation of Federal laws.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, you and your legal representative(s) agree to forever fully release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Tap Your Power, LLC, its owners, members, staff members, faculty, employees, and consultants from any and all claims or liability, of whatsoever kind or nature, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, legal, personal, emotional, physical or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to provide your Profile in the Directory on the Website.
By registering for the Directory on the Website, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions.