Karl Dawson is the Director of Training for the EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy (EFTMRA) Over the last 15 years, Karl has personally trained over 5,000 students in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting in over 25 countries.
He is one of only 28 EFT Founding Masters worldwide having been awarded this title by Gary Craig in 2007.
Karl is the creator of the evolutionary new EFT technique Matrix Reimprinting and co-author of the two Hay House bestselling books 'Matrix Reimprinting using EFT' and 'Transform your beliefs Transform your life'.
He has presented at EFT Conventions worldwide and also at Hay House and other conferences alongside Louise Hay, Gregg Braden, Dr Bruce Lipton, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, Dr David Hamilton, Dr Robert Holden, Caroline Myss and many others.
In this video webinar interview with Craig and Suzanne (the directors of the Tapping out of Trauma training program) they explore and you will learn:
- How the development of Matrix Reimprinting offers effective tools for dealing with a client who has suffered trauma.
- The reasons why even "lesser traumas" can have even more long-lasting and more impacting life changes than bigger T traumas.
- How EFT and Matrix Reimprinting can serve to release the emotional, physical and energetic signatures of traumas.
- Why the negative core beliefs that are created as a result of adverse experiences can have a more life altering effect than the circumstances of the trauma themselves and how to effectively work with those belief and transform them.
- Some of the most common limiting beliefs created as a result of trauma are.
- Why working with the subconscious is critical for clearing the effects of trauma and transforming memories associated with them.
- What the theory of the "One Belief" is and how its application can empower practitioners and individuals.
- How we can "drill down" to discover what our "One Belief" is.
This free webinar is sponsored by Tapping out of Trauma Training, a source of professional trauma training programs dedicated solely to tapping professionals who are seeking to improve their knowledge and skills in trauma informed care. Continuing education and CPD credits are available for multiple professions.
Tapping out of Trauma 1.0
The foundation training program, Tapping out of Trauma 1.0 is offered twice per year in the Spring and Fall. The next 8 week long online training begins on September 13. For more information: https://www.tappingoutoftrauma.com/toot-1
Tapping out of Trauma 2.0
The advanced training, Tapping out of Trauma 2.0 (for 1.0 course graduates only) is an online 6 module training will be offered once per year and will begin September 10. For more information: https://www.tappingoutoftrauma.com/toot-2/