Working with trauma requires advanced knowledge and skills beyond basic tapping training. While tapping produces amazing results, trauma requires a higher level of training in order to be both safe and effective.
Do you know what to do you when:
- A client suddenly fills with intense emotion while recalling a traumatic event and you find yourself triggered by their unexpected outburst?
- Tapping alone does not seem to regulate a client quickly enough?
- A client freezes up, feels numb, without emotion and seems to disappear?
- A client tells you on their third visit that they had not revealed that they were given a mental health condition diagnosis?
- A client reveals that they had recently considered suicide?
The Tapping out of Trauma Training Webinar will:
Provide you with a deeper understanding of how to work with a client who goes into hyper or hypo-aroused states and abreactions.
Teach you what you likely never had the chance to learn about trauma, memory and neuro-regulation with your prior training.
Help you develop clearer guidelines so you know when to accept or when to refer out a client.
Enhance your skills as a tapping practitioner by teaching you how to employ the most pertinent tapping techniques AND complementary somatic regulation tips to enhance your effectiveness.
Bring you the most cutting edge trauma research/knowledge from the work of luminaries like Stephen Porges, Peter Levine, Bessel Van der Kolk, Dan Siegel, Sharon Stanley and more.
Listen to how these experts think you’ll benefit from taking this course:
“Tapping out of Trauma” is a “must take” course for all serious EFT – Tapping practitioners who are interested in helping a population suffering from deep trauma.
This well-structured and professionally taught specialized training teaches the skills necessary to offer effective, responsible, insightful and compassionate healing sessions, within the scope of practice of the individual. In addition to providing the scientific and neurobiological background that practitioners need, it also encourages and challenges the practitioner to do the personal work necessary to do this important work.
A private online forum well-guided by Craig Weiner and Suzanne Fageol offers daily individual support and feedback, as well as a community of like-minded practitioners, for support and feedback.
Working with clients who have experienced trauma is a privilege as well as a huge responsibility. Taking this course will enable any practitioner do understand this work better and get ready to make a huge difference in the world.” Ingrid Dinter, AAMET EFT Master Trainer, Vermont, U.S.
I recently enjoyed the online Tapping out of Trauma training and was incredibly impressed by the outstanding quality of research, material and skills offered by Craig and Suzanne. As a university lecturer in psychopathology which includes trauma, this course surpassed much of what we teach at the Masters level. It was easy to follow, convenient in an online format and every resource was downloadable for future reference. This course is an absolute must for anyone in the helping profession – clients will often present for reasons other than trauma, but then the trauma presents as they become comfortable in your presence. Knowing how to deal with this in a skilled, professional, supportive and evidenced based way is vital – this course will give you this and so much more.” Dr Peta Stapleton – Clinical & Health Psychologist, Australia
The course is presented in a logical, easy to follow format and uses detailed case histories to make the concepts meaningful and memorable. Every client gives his or her individualized clues to go ahead, to slow down, to back up, to change course, to stop, to use another tool, or to refer. Tapping Out of Trauma offers state of the art, up to date, useful information, reminders and additional tools to recognize and address those clues. Helpful information for all practitioners and gives terrific summary and the newest concepts for addressing trauma for even the most experienced therapist.” Ann Adams, LCSW, DCEP, ACP-EFT, EFT-Honors, USA
Don’t miss the Tapping out of Trauma training with Craig Weiner and Suzanne Fageol! Their deep knowledge in trauma is invaluable for anybody assisting people who has lived through emotionally painful events. In spite of its heavy content they have found an easy and pleasant way of teaching important theory and practice.” Gunilla Hamne, Trauma Consultant, Peaceful Heart Network, Sweden, Rwanda and…
Suzanne Fageol and Craig Weiner’s Tapping Out of Trauma program is a gift to all helping professionals who are serious about offering safe and effective services to their clients. They have integrated years of personal study of the advanced neurobiology of trauma and somatic release techniques that support EFT into a cost effective, easily accessible professional quality program. TOOT provides the opportunity for a much deeper understanding of trauma than is provided in most EFT training and certification programs. Even though I have studied this material for years, they offer a clear and thorough perspective that has enriched my understanding and my client work. EFT is a marvellous modality for deep transformation – however, it is a modality that needs to be understood within a deeper framework of how the mind/body experiences trauma and what is truly required for safe release and conscious integration of new patterns of thought, emotion and behaviour.” Nancy Forrester, Clinical Member of the Ontario Society of Psychotherapists, EFT Master Trainer of Trainers (AAMET) and founder/CEO of Canada’s National EFT Training Institute
By using the techniques I’m learning with you I noticed that the sessions are flowing easier and my reactions to bad situations I face are shifting. This program is priceless. Thank you.” Fabiana Mieres, Brazil
This program is approved for 19 CE hours for Counselors, LMHCs, MFTs, psychologists, social workers and Nurses*
You are likely reading this because you have studied EFT or some other meridian tapping modality. (This course requires that). We also assume that you have worked successfully with clients on a broad range of issues. But, you might still carry a lack of confidence or fear that you are not fully prepared for anything really big that may show up in a session.
There ARE ways for you to improve your skills and knowledge!
Suzanne Fageol, CC and Craig Weiner, DC have specially designed this course with you, the tapping practitioner, in mind. “Tapping Out of Trauma” teaches you how to more effectively work successfully with clients whose lives have been affected be serious stress and trauma.
“This class should be a pre-requisite to certification with EFT and a requirement for anyone who counsels others.” Ilia Blandina, Certified Nurse Midwife
Throughout the classes we will reference the connections between tapping and the neuroscience of trauma, offer strategic tips for application and utilize direct client experiences to assist in ease of learning and integration. Each class combines didactic teaching and experiential learning and builds progressively.
And Guess What Else?
- There are no airline or hotel costs!
- You can access each module from your laptop to fit into your busy schedule
- For your profession or your continued practice development
- You can ask questions 24/7 on a private forum
“Your webinar was one of the most enriching courses I’ve ever taken. I enjoyed every session: the way in which you worked together, like strings of a well-tuned violin. Everything was beneficial!” Therese Dube
Read THIS before you register! You should NOT take this course if:
- You are too busy. This class is equivalent to a college short course. It requires at least 2 hours of your attention each week and necessitates that you keep up each week.
- You have no EFT background and have not worked with any clients. (Click here to get info on EFT tapping trainings)
- You do not have the technical skills to use email, Facebook, YouTube videos and Zoom video conferencing.
- You have a significant history of trauma that you have not worked/tapped on.
Webinar Class Details:
- This course is one of only online webinar courses on trauma tailored specifically to the needs of the EFT/Tapping professional!
- This is MORE than just an on online reading only course! It is a video webinar course that integrates instructional material, technique instruction, weekly homework to integrate new knowledge and somatic trauma release approaches to support your tapping practice.
What are all the Things You Get?
- Eight 60 minute recorded webinar video classes (available 24/7 for viewing at your convenience) with private password entry.
- All classes remain viewable on the site for 10 weeks (until 2 weeks after the final class is broadcast).
- Supporting course materials.
- A secret private online Facebook forum (required) personally monitored with individualized instructor feedback and support.
- PDFs of all PowerPoint slides.
- A Certificate of Course Completion.
- (Optional with additional $25 fee) 19 CE credits offered (requiring passing exam score)
Training Tuition: $399
For further course information, click on the FAQs and Content tab at the top of the page.
What else are participants in the Tapping out of Trauma course saying?
I definitely recommend this course both to licensed professionals as well as to non-licensed practitioners who might want to increase their knowledge regarding how to work safely around trauma, and when it is best to refer a client to someone else.” Bruno Sade, Psychologist, Argentina
Your Tapping uut of Trauma course was absolutely fabulous and I learned an enormous amount that I’m able to immediately use with clients. In fact, I can’t imagine having started my EFT practice without having had the benefit of this important information. Bravo, this was an amazing course!” Peggy Snow, EFT Practitioner
Tapping Out of Trauma is one of the best courses I’ve taken in a long time, chock-full of valuable learning – way more than I expected…offering a truly powerful resource to the tapping community and other healing professionals. Thank you. I’m definitely inspired by all that I learned, and also inspired to take future classes from both of you, because I know they will be high-quality presentations and learning experiences.” Lee Edwards, EFT Practitioner